Oh, Hey February...
I am so glad you are here! Whether or not that little rodent (Punxsutawney Phil) sees his shadow tomorrow, we are inching closer to Spring! We are embracing this month of loving others well and learning to better understand our history. To celebrate it all and just because, I thought I'd host a little Spring Mini Session Giveaway as I announce this Spring's Minis!
What's happening this month at gmp?
This month at Gray Mornings Photography we are already planning to celebrate some big events and milestones! I can't wait to share them with these special families! We'll be embracing the indoors for some at-home sessions and searching for that perfect golden light in the muted winter landscape. It's not too late to book a session for THIS month!
Now, let's get to the announcements....
Mini Session details:
- Mini Sessions will be 10 minutes of time with the photographer.
- You will have access to styling, client closet and photographer input on wardrobe as needed.
- Minimal props will be available for these sessions as needed (i.e. quilts, blankets, stools).
- Your mini session will be delivered within 2 weeks in vibrant, emotional, color imagery. You'll then choose your included 5 favorite images. If you just can't choose, you have the option to invest in additional images, archival prints, heirloom albums or wall galleries.
- Mini Sessions are open to single families, couples, expecting parents, kids, siblings, tweens, teens, seniors, and small business individual headshots. Please ask if you have another small grouping you'd like to include.
- Due to the limited time we have together during mini sessions, they are best for older children and children who like to have their photo taken. Parents should come prepared to be in photos with their toddlers, babies, and older children who are nervous. The session can still be focused on the little ones if that is your goal - we may just need your hand, shoulder, or lap to make them comfortable!